Saturday, September 13, 2008

WANTED: World Change Agents & High Achievers

As part of my research for an upcoming talk and book I’m looking for people that ASPIRE to play a life FULL OUT and are serious about change.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ONLY for folks who are COMMITTED to achieving their goals.

Do you (or someone you know) qualify?

• Do you know you are the creator of your destiny and feel stuck in someway?
• Do you want to or have you started your dream business and are frustrated by road blocks?
• Do you have a calling and/or mission and yet something is stopping you from manifesting it completely?

If this describes you or someone you know then please RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED!

I am offering a FREE 30 minute Professional Tele-Coaching Session for the first 30 people that contact me.

If you or someone you know qualifies then please email me immediately to receive this one time only FREE tele-coaching session: kim@thecoachshoppe.com

No comments: